[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RV recommendations

  • From: VSabiaB@xxxxxxx
  • To: klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:54:31 EST

In a message dated 1/16/2005 9:15:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:

>  now I want an RV that I can take to the
> National, to other dog shows, etc.  What recommendations do y'all that
> already have one have?  Class A or Class C?  Diesel or gas?  How long?
> Where do you put your crates?  Where to get the best deal?

Kim we have a Class C 2004 Winnebago Itasca 32 ft. with a slide out with all
the extras! It is gas and the best place to get one in my opinion is from a RV
dealer. We had a x-pen carrier put on the back of it too, a must if you take
a lot of dogs with you.
My set up inside for dogs is I have 7 crates in the back bedroom, 2 BIG wired
cages and five 500 crates. I have 6 cages stacked on one side and one across
from the others on a ledge. There is plenty of room to get dogs in a out. I
drove cross country to Nationals in Oregon from Ohio and loved it and would do
it again. The only way to go with dogs!!

Vicki Burkey
 Von Charisma German Shepherds
http://members.aol.com/VAbby17801/VCGShepherds.html
Lordstown,Ohio