[ SHOWGSD-L ] RUNNING FOR THE BOARD - part Two

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:11:40 -0700

In 1971 I worked for a short time with General Motors as a District Manager.
The per diem was $50.00 a day back then, plus if you turned in a receipt for
entertainment of clients they paid that plus tips, parking and other things we
got by with. But then, that was 44 years ago when things were cheap.

It’s now easy to spend $7 for breakfast at McDonald’s if you are brave enough.

Dave

From: Gary Szymczak <gszym12@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:gszym12@xxxxxxxxx> >