[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RUDE PEOPLE AGAIN

  • From: "Iza Ackerman" <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Colleen Donnelly" <colleenshundehaus@xxxxxxxxx>, <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 08:53:21 -0400

Colleen ? I don?t know what crazy ass mixed up world that handler is living in,
but I can tell you, THEY ARE ALL PRETTY MUCH ALIKE (with only one or two
exceptions) And, I know that reading this, one or two
handlers/conditioners/keeping the show dog people are all having a laugh at
this ? ?Awh . . . Iza is complaining about us?  Pretty sad . . . ? ?Oh, my,
entries are down, people aren?t showing ? I wonder why ? ? it must be the
economy?  Yea, right . . .
Iza Kabuska-Ackerman
www.Karizmashepherds.com
AKC Breeder of Merit
Breeder of a Canadian Grand Victor, an American Grand Victor,
and many more beautiful dogs !