[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RUDE PEOPLE AGAIN

  • From: Michael Goodwin <k9krazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DA LIST <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 17:09:54 -0700 (PDT)

I took my first show dog prospect to a show where a prospective handler was
showing, and approached the handler and told him I was interested in showing
the dog and asked him if he would evaluate my dog after he was through
showing in the breed ring, The handler did the evaluation, and agreed to show
him. That handler went Select at the 2008 National with my dog, Sel. Exc.
CH. Signature's Cooper V. Knaufhill HT.  And no, the GSD Review has never
attempted to print my STORY. LOL.
Mike