[ SHOWGSD-L ] ROM plaques

  • From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:39:13 -0700

To clarify, I send ROM plaques to the people that own the dogs and
bitches, and to co-owners who wish to purchase a plaque.  I request each
year (several times) on the list that people order the plaques by May 1,
so I can send the order and the silver medals to Trophy King all
together.  This is a large trophy firm, and they have been most
considerate and helpful.
If anyone wishes a plaque, simply send a check for $50.00 made to the
GSDC of A to me by May 1, and I will be glad to order and mail a plaque
to you.  This year I mailed 48 plaques, and still someone finds a reason
to complain.  I give up!!  Doris E