[ SHOWGSD-L ] ROM BRAG

  • From: "Melissa Campbell" <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 20:22:06 -0400

Today at the GSDC of Atlanta Specialty our lovely GV Scoop daughter, Melana's
Pandemonium, won a MAJOR reserve which completes the requirements for her dam
Melana's Obsession v Clihu HIC OFA H/E REGISTER OF MERIT Title (pending
confirmation).   I would like to extend my very heartfelt appreciation to my
fellow Atlanta club members and ringside for your overwhelming applause and
support for Panda today. Also, thank you to judge Barbara Lopez and to Michael
Sherman for doing an outstanding handling job.
Melana's Obsession v Clihu aka "Eden" other ROM qualifiers are:
Ch. Melana's It's About Time TC OFA H/E (sired by Ch. Asgard's Big Ben of
Encore OFA H/E)
Ch. Melana's Just In Time TC, OFA (sired by Ch. Asgard's Big Ben of Encore OFA
H/E)
Melana's Murphy's Law, OFA H/E, 8 pts, both majors (sired GV Scoop OFA H/E)

"Eden", who is a granddaughter of both Ch. Leiter's Excalibur ROM & Sel Ch.
Hohenechien's Flag ROM is going on 10 years of age and still as active, happy,
and healthy as a dog less than half her age.   3 of her progeny placed at
National Specialties and she is behind the pedigrees of several Champion and
major winning animals, including today's Winners Bitch who I co-bred with Linda
DeLarso and co-own with Gene & Kaye Valentine (who will let post their own
detailed brag).

Melissa Campbell
www.melanashepherds.com