[ SHOWGSD-L ] ROM Active List

  • From: bruiser <bruiser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 07:58:57 -0600

So I have been wondering and I'm sure someone out there knows the answer :)
Our wonderful girl Georgia became a ROM and we are wondering what does it take
to keep a ROM on the active list?
Thanks, Bob

#1: From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Short Croups- finally something educational !!!!
#2: From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Another "have to read this!" from PTH

Msg: #1 in digest
From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 19:32:24 -0700

No thanks are needed -- the way you asked your question spurred my response.
Despite no longer showing, breeding or being a member of the GSDCA, a direct
result of a complete lack of faith of where people were dragging this breed
into the worst kind of mediocrity; I do love the breed, and wish for people to
enjoy the exhiliration of seeing and being around amazing athletes filled with
outstanding quality.  The breed has been dumbed down to allow the medocre to
shine -- I don't care who tries to push it.. if my goosebumps don't come
naturally -- it's like Charlie Brown's Teacher vocalizing.

I detested the recent past enough flooded onto this breed starting in 2001 to
protest by quitting until some people retire or are put to rest; however, I
hope for the future.  It's a balancing act.

Kathaleen

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 21:02:25 -0700

Protect the Harvest educating you all a bit more
http://protecttheharvest.com/understanding-the-animal-rights-movement-part-2-connections/?fb_action_ids�5655102471149&fb_action_types=og.likes

<http://protecttheharvest.com/understanding-the-animal-rights-movement-part-2-connections/?fb_action_ids�5655102471149&fb_action_types=og.likes>

or at "YOUR" GSDCA Legislative Awareness Facebook page.
<https://www.facebook.com/GSDCA.LegislationAwareness>

This graphic only scratches the surface of the animal rights interplay though;
the only limit to the connections you can find is how much time and
determination you have available.

Stormy V. Hope

End of showgsd-l Digest V2 #953