[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ROM...

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EDEN HALL <gsdhallmark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:39:17 -0400

    You can use it as a tool, but the purpose, I believe, is to
recognize the producers.  If it were only to help in the search for stud
dogs, there wouldn't be ROM awards for bitches.
       It has nothing to do with being a guessing game.   It's a
privilege, not a right.  And it is only fair to restrict it to member
owned dogs only.  As I said, ask the people who have ROM dogs if they
think it's just fine to hand them out to everybody and their brother.  I
bet they say no.  And when you have one, you'll feel the same way.

Peggy