[ SHOWGSD-L ] ROCKY GOES WINNERS DOG!

  • From: S&C Grainger <hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 04:36:05 -0700 (PDT)

www.hickoryhillgsd.com

This weekend at the Ft. Wayne show, R-BIF Hickory Hills Kryptonite(aka "Rocky")
was awarded WD, BOW and BOS under judge Rick Orlownski. Thank you Mr. Orlownski
for this nice win! Rocky was handled expertly by Jeff Pyle. On Sunday, our
lovely Hickory Hills Elektra(Lexie) won the BBE class and was then awarded RWB
under judge Karen Hynek. Rocky and Lexi are litter mates sired by our BOM Ch.
Hickory Hills Porter House X Langenau's Leyla of Stoneway( dam of  Ch.
Raspberry Beret and Ch. Magic Marker) Pix of both can be viewed on Valerie
Harringtons site at valerieharrington.com Again, thank you judges for these
nice wins! Christine