[ SHOWGSD-L ] ROCKY DOES IT AGAIN!

  • From: S&C Grainger <hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 06:16:05 -0700 (PDT)

www.hickoryhillgsd.com

On Sunday at the Atlanta shows, our Hickory Hills Kryptonite was awarded
winners dog for a 4pt major under judge Rita Sandell, thank you for this very
nice win and to ringside for all the support and nice comments about our young
dog! Rocky has only been shown these past two weekends since he went R-BIF at
the MA in May and has garnered 6pts! Thank you Jeff Pyle for an great job
handling him for the Am Bred class win and a special thank you to husband Steve
Grainger, for his exceptional job owner handling Rocky to his 4pt major win!
Christine Grainger