[ SHOWGSD-L ] RIN TIN TIN

  • From: "Daphne" <Daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 18:27:22 -0600

Thank you Helen.  It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing the RIN TIN
TIN Line Dogs are alive and well and that the line will be alive for
generations to come so children of the future can also be inspired.

I guess this is a good time to announce that RIN TIN TINS CARAMELLO came
into season today and will be surgically inseminated by RIN TIN TIN IX.

I am honored to have the opportunity to mentor co-breeders Kathy Carlton
and Chelsea Riggins and to pass the legacy onto them for future generations.
As everyone already knows I sold the trademarks - but as most also know no
trademark is needed to maintain the RIN TIN TIN Line Dogs - the lineage
continues as it has for nearly 100 years. Lee Duncan would be proud.

Daphne Hereford
www.HollywoodDogs.com
RIN TIN TIN Line Dogs

Msg: #6 in digest
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 15:41:30 -0800
Subject: RIN TIN TIN
From: Helen Franklin <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx>

On WGN T.V. they played the original 1950's Rin Tin Tin T.V. shows today.
I HAD to stop, sit and watch, nostalgia grabbed me by the throat.  Here
were my beginnings, my first love of the German Shepherd Dog.  My childhood
devotion began with this T.V. show and now, 65 years later, has not
diminished!!!  Rinty struck up a love affair so strong that it affected my
entire life.  Had you
told the child watching that show that one day she would own, breed, show
and judge,
German Shepherd Dogs...well, it would have put a big smile on a little face!
Helen Franklin