[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RIGHTS!

  • From: "Cyndy" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 20:56:18 -0500

So, if a board member comes to your home, steals your  television, kicks
your wife, and beats your dog, you would have no problem with  being held to

the agreement that you won't sue?  What if a board member  sends a letter to

the AKC and says you are a crook, and have a horrible disease,  you wouldn't

be able to sue?  What if a board member forges your name on a  dog's
registration, would you be OK with not being able to sue?

I would love that. I could go around the country and rip off  all other
board members. Maybe I will run.

Evan L.  Ginsburg

[Cyndy Davis] How about not being able to sue them for actions taken "in
their capacity as a board member"?
Would that keep us honest, Evan?
:)
Cyndy