[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RIGHTS!

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 14:59:28 -0500

I think you are confusing the membership in a PRIVATE CLUB with being an
American citizen and the rights that come with that honor.   A private club
can make the rules of membership with which you either agree and join or
not.
 Your choice, no rights are taken away from you.   IT'S YOUR FREEDOM OF
CHOICE!
I also agree that the by-laws indeed need an overhaul.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You are right  a private club can make what ever rules they want and people
can choose to join or not join.  But a group  that would require me to sign
away my rights would not be one I would choose to belong too.  Why would I
agree to something like that -  What if I was seriously wronged-  I would
have no recourse

By the way I have ever sued anyone in my life-

I find it interesting That In this case this is a private club but couple
years ago  being a private club did not enable it to keep a person  from
membership

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org