[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RIGHTS!

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 15:53:58 EDT

If you bought a puppy from me you'd give up your right to sue.

I "borrowed" the clause Evan put in CTH's contact re legal action and
mediation.  <VBG>

That, or something similar is in a lot of contracts.  I've signed all
sorts of stuff w/ similar clauses in it.

I'd sign a member application w/ similar language.  At the end of the  day,
it really doesn't make my things to worry about list.  Certainly not  my
10-10-10 list!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

In a message dated 7/3/2009 3:48:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx writes:

In a  message dated 7/3/09 2:31:26 PM, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:

>  n a message dated 7/3/2009 2:16:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
>  dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
> The day I would sign away my rights in order  to be a member of a  dog
> club(any club) is the day I would walk  away from the  club.
>

> I wholeheartedly  agree.  No one should have to give  rights away
>  especially
> just to join a dog club.
> The process mentioned  about paying your money and filing your  complaint
> is
>  flawed and does not always work.  Our bylaws need some  fine  tuning.
>
> Molly

Give up what  right?   THE RIGHT TO SUE????   Because bring suit against
the
club/Board was the only thing I mentioned on my suggestion for  membership
renewal.
I think you are confusing the membership in a  PRIVATE CLUB with being an
American citizen and the rights that come with  that honor.   A private
club
can make the rules of membership  with which you either agree and join or
not.
Your choice, no rights  are taken away from you.   IT'S YOUR FREEDOM OF
CHOICE!
I  also agree that the by-laws indeed need an  overhaul.
Regards,
Pat

**************
A Good  Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585087x1201462804/aol?redir=htt
p://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?scf8072&amp;hmpgIDb&amp;
bcd=JulystepsfooterNO62)

POST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585087x1201462804/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JulystepsfooterNO62)