[ SHOWGSD-L ] RIGHTS!

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 15:47:25 EDT

In a message dated 7/3/09 2:31:26 PM, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:

> n a message dated 7/3/2009 2:16:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
> The day I would sign away my rights in order to be a member of a  dog
> club(any club) is the day I would walk away from the  club.
>

> I wholeheartedly agree.  No one should have to give  rights away
> especially
> just to join a dog club.
> The process mentioned about paying your money and filing your  complaint
> is
> flawed and does not always work.  Our bylaws need some  fine tuning.
>
> Molly

Give up what right?   THE RIGHT TO SUE????   Because bring suit against the
club/Board was the only thing I mentioned on my suggestion for membership
renewal.
I think you are confusing the membership in a PRIVATE CLUB with being an
American citizen and the rights that come with that honor.   A private club
can make the rules of membership with which you either agree and join or not.
 Your choice, no rights are taken away from you.   IT'S YOUR FREEDOM OF
CHOICE!
I also agree that the by-laws indeed need an overhaul.
Regards,
Pat

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585087x1201462804/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?scf8072&hmpgIDb&