[ SHOWGSD-L ] RHINOCEROUS at the wateringhole---Africam

  • From: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 00:10:44 EST

Hello all,
I have been trying to get Africam for over a month and cant get it on my
home computer cause I have dial-up -- that is all that is offered  here.  I
just
got a new job and since of course we have high speed at  work--I can now get
Africam on my computer at work !!  TEE HEE  I can  ckeck it on my breaks and on
lunch--
I have seen many antelope and baboons and wildebeests and even an elephant
in the past 2 weeks and tonite just before leaving work I got on Africam and
since it was night there, I didnt expect to see anything-but WOW--there were 3
RHINOCEROUS at the watering hole drinking.  2 adults and a baby !!
This site is surely addictive and exciting.  Oh how I wish I could be  there.

Cheri Hunt----Cheradon Shepherds
Home of Ch. Cheradon  AchtungErynbrook Molokai, TC, OFA H&E, PA,TH,CA, Eyes
Cert. and Certificate  of Health Merit Excellent from the GSDCA (aka Ch. Mikey)
_Ch.  Mikey_ (http://hometown.aol.com/cheradongsd/MS_PI/111603/page1.htm)
and his sister, Cameo --see her here: _Cameo's  site_
(http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/CheradonGSD/MS_PI/091502/page1.htm)