[ SHOWGSD-L ] RESCUE--URGENT! LH male GSD - Rutherford, NC will die 8 a.m. Friday, 6/17

  • From: Margery Golant <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:16:23 -0400

Can anyone save this dog ?? He is to die TOMORROW MORNING !!  There is a woman
who has volunteered to pull him if someone will foster.

PLEASE HELP !!!

From: Joann Furse <jfurse@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 2005/06/16 Thu PM 12:24:51 EDT
To: MARGERY GOLANT <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RESCUE--URGENT! Longhaired male in Rutherford, NC will die 8 a.m.
Friday, 6/17!

Just saw this on the GSD bulletin board...PLEASE forward on to anyone
you can think of who might be able to help save him. PLEASE do not
respond to me as time will be lost. CONTACT information for Carol is
828-289-7844(cell) or 828-453-1116 (home)
email: carollarlee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------

***
I know this is late getting posted but I just got this in an e-mail.
This gorgeous long haired male is located in Rutherford, NC. This is a
high kill shelter and they can not hold dogs past their time. His time
is up today. He will be put to sleep in the morning at 8:00 a.m. He is
reportedly about 2 to 3 years of age. He seems to know some obedience.
He is friendly.

Carol Larlee can pull this dog and then get it vetted at a cost of
$60/includes neuter/vax. Deworming and Bordetella are extra. There is
boarding available at $8 a day. They have transportation going to
Trenton, NJ on July1st if this helps. Our foster homes are all full and
we have no extra funds for boarding. Can anyone help this beautiful
guy?
PHOTO AVAILABLE BY CONTACTING CAROL.
***