[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ~~~RESCUE.. MY day at the POUND :-(

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: SallyHH31@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:36:28 EDT

I was over at my little neighborhood (in the desert, 10 miles away is a
neighborhood) market yesterday.   One of those free ad cards caught my eye.   6
Chihuahuas, different ages, one is proven breeder, $350 takes all, no splitting.

I have next door (remember next door is a bit away) a family of "many", who
have about 5-7 dogs around their property all the time.   I know they came with
3.   And I know some are intact as at times 'many' more dogs are around.   Do
I care how many dogs they have?   When they go roaming the countryside in a
pack, yep, I care.   When I can't walk my dogs on a lead, outside of my front
fenced area, because of those dogs,   Yep...I care.

Irresponsible-Responsible...those words are becoming very over-used.   I'm
working on "uneducated" and Breeders (with a capital B).   Surely we can't call
those who aren't educated in breeding principles BREEDERS.

JMO
STormy

In a message dated 9/12/07 11:54:10 AM, SallyHH31@xxxxxxx writes:

> I have been to dog pounds before and I can not stand to go there. Like you
> want to save them all and it makes me mad to se so many mixed breeds there.
> just wonder where they come from. Probably responsible owners don't you
> think.

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs