[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: REGIONAL CLUB QUESTION

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:55:54 EDT

Put a limit the AB entries,depending on your normal GSD entry to control the
amount of judges needed.   And it takes just as much manpower to switch from a
24 inch jump to a 26 inch to a 28 inch to a 12 inch jump, takes the same
amount to put out the articles and the gloves.   I found myself changing jump
heights as much in a GSD specialty obed. ring as in an AB ring.   JMO, as
always.
Stormy

In a message dated 4/16/05 12:26:27 PM, VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:

> We were going to try it,but thought we'd be overwhelmed. AB  obedience
> people
> are always looking for more trials.We might have ended up  having to get
> several more judges,plus help at the ring. Remember,you have to  keep
> changing
> jumps( height& length) a cocker spaniel.or dachshund,etc --all  have to be
> changed. You get all sized dogs when you open to AB ,But if  you have the
> manpower
> to take care of the large entry---

www.FairhopeGSD.com