[ SHOWGSD-L ] REGIONAL CLUB CHALLENGE

  • From: "Bill Sinclair" <sincagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "germanshepherds4show" <germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 11:20:20 -0400

Please send this information to all club presidents:
The REGIONAL CLUB CHALLENGE IS UP ON THE gsdca.org website.  To download the
"Guidelines" and "The Form" just go to gsdca.org, click on "club info" on the
left hand side, then go to "REGIONAL CLUBS".  New points and larger points have
been added this year and I do hope to double the total number of clubs then
what we had last year.  Due to the lateness of getting the changes for this
year, I will do whatever I can to help you get the information to me by the
August 31, 2009 deadline.  The competition year runs from August 1, 2008 thru
July 31, 2009.  Please remember that each event and each dog title must have
documentation.  Also, I will need two membership lists, one for 2008 and one
for 2009.  If you have any questions, please call me (609.654.1657) or email
(sincagsd@xxxxxxx<mailto:sincagsd@xxxxxxx>).
I hope to have copies of the winners at this years' National so that you can
see the creative and great work of our German Shepherd Dog clubs.

Gloria Sinclair, Regional Club Challenge Chairman