[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RE; HAPPY HOLIDAYS

  • From: Liane M Fossland <lfossland@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 19:12:21 -0700

Now that I have the house fairly clean, the cookies baked, the presents
wrapped I am ready for the company of family and friends. This is the
first year I started early with my preparations and it is so much more
enjoyable and less stressful. I even got my egg nog done with Captain
Morgan in it and decided to make another batch just in case, The party
may begin!
I hope that all you wonderful people on the list, if you are Christian,
Jewish, Hindu, or whatever, have a great Holiday Season. We will all be
celebrating and if it's just to be alive as long as we are surrounded by
our wonderful kids, two legged or four legged. Be good and stay safe and
healthy.
Lee

Liane (Lee) Fossland
Steppenwind German Shepherds
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni, CD,  Auburn & KaraMia
www.steppenwindgsd.com