[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RE; Eh?? WHY DOG SHOW ENTRIES DECLINE

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Jackie <marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 22:34:28 +0000 (UTC)

Jackie when you finish your first dog you will be tied with me! And I've been
lurking around the show ring since 96.  And I've been quitting for the past 10
years but one thing or another keeps me thinking if I could just get one more
championship.  And I really do enjoy the dogs I have now but I'd like to do it
one last time. Lol what a dumb ass lol I just can't take "no" for an answer. My
initial goal was to have more AKC champions than ex- wives.   Looks like that
will not happen. Lol ..... Well at least I have the Oakland Raiders. Lol. FB
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App