[ SHOWGSD-L ] RBUFFDOGS/ VICTORY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, amergsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 15:38:22 EST

Hi Gang
After a bit of help from a fellow Lister (thank you Kim) we have  decided to
get off of aohell and go with another faster  server.  PLEASE take note of our
new address, and if you would take a  second (those of you we are in contact
with often) to fire us off any email ,  you don't even need to say anything,
it will automatically go into the new  address book, when I reply to you.

AOhell makes it damn near impossible if not impossible to export one's
Address Book to any other server...aaaaack...good  riddance.

NEW address is   _Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx)

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Kathy and Ken