[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RAW/corn

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 08:02:42 -0700

For every comment about how terrible the animals are being fed anti-
biotics, hormones, etc., etc, one can find alternate articles and
comments about the safety of U.S. raised stock and poultry.   Because
I love to research, I have found wild articles on BOTH sides.... and
scientific articles with factual studies and research.  It's kind of
like the websites and forwarded emails, about politicians and
politics.  Often one chooses to believe their "bent" rather than the
facts.
JMO

Stormy