[ SHOWGSD-L ] RAW food

  • From: Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 12:17:37 EST

First Let's NOT start a war. I just need some information. I have one  dog
I would like to put on raw and I don't know where to start. Will some one
who has fed RAW for a long time please email me PRIVATLY ?(as to not start a
food war)
Thank you in advance

Crossroad's German Shepherds
Cathleen Bennett & Joe  Guay