[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RAU LINK to GSDCA NATIONAL ENTRY

  • From: "Lindenhill German Shepherds" <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx>, <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 14:14:01 -0500

Sorry folks for the delay, I missed this one .
Yes of course I can easily mock up an AKC entry with the PC info. Does someone
have the entry details, costs etc....
          From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
          Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RAU LINK to GSDCA NATIONAL ENTRY
          To: MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 2:52 PM

In a message dated 9/25/2008 1:46:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
myjoygs@xxxxxxx writes:
Well Zoe, thanks for the link, however it does the same thing as  when I go
to the site there is a message that comes up and says "can not  create
Font
WP-Math A" don't know if anyone else gets that but I get it  at work
and at home
and it will not print a lot of the premium list  especially the entry forms
<sigh>
Joyce

Just a thought and maybe Mike Metz can help...he did  with futurity entries a
couple of years ago.   Is there any way  Mike you can pull the entry form off
and people can contact you if they  are unable to download it from Rau's
site????

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life  member CKC
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone  amateur
built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the  Titanic"

is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.