[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RAU LINK to GSDCA NATIONAL ENTRY

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>, <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 14:00:12 -0400

I may be totally wrong on this but as I remember all MALES were to report to
ringside by either 7 or 8 AM.  Bitches were not needed at that time & would
report to ringside at about 1 PM after lunch (?) .  Males would be judged
eliminating all but the judge's top choices.. Males then would leave the
ring and the Bitches would be judged with the same elimination process.
Males to come back to the ring.  Each dog will have a card with a evaluation
I believe and that is the reason for starting so early.