[ SHOWGSD-L ] RALLY BRAGS Father and Daughter!!!

  • From: CMILL189@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:40:10 EDT

I am so proud to say that on Friday night at the Rally Trail in  Fitchburg
MA, both father and daughter got the first leg of the Rally Novice  Title!!!
Father is Am/Can CH MillerTime's Boston USA PT OFA 9 years  old!!!  and his
daughter MillerTime's Hidden Valley Girl OFA (Ch Survival's  Quik Decision PT
OFA)
Boston was shown in Rally B. It has been 15 years since I stepped into an
obedience ring and boy did all those nerves come back!! But now that we did it
once and got a score of 96, we can't wait till the next trail!!
Valli was bred by Craig and I and owned with our friends Ray and Paula
Peters (Hidden Valley Shepherds). I am so proud of Paula and Valli as we only
started training in Feb/March. This was Paula's first leg in OB and She did
such
an awesome job with Valli in Rally Nov A . Great Job Paula!! You guys are
such a great team!!
 Also another of my puppies MillerTime's Sweet Jolie (Dallas daughter)  owned
by Cindy Hartlett  in Rally Nov A got her second Rally leg. Congrats  Cindy!!
Great Job!!
I owe great thanks to our awesome instructor Sharon Pasquale for  encouraging
us all the way !! Thanks Sharon and now we are definitely hooked on  Rally!!
Have a great week everyone! Cindy

Craig and Cindy Miller
MillerTime Shepherds
German  Shepherds with Style