[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RALEEF donations...

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 09:51:35 -0400

Regardless of what transpired (and this is not the same story some of us
have had from other Officers and Board Members privately), any action
the Chairman of a Committee takes that involves the Committee should be
at LEAST reported to the Committee.  This was not done, and still has
not been done.  THAT is the criticism that has been leveled at Paul.  As
for re-inventing the wheel, that was never the intention of the
committee members...none of whom are in a position to speak for any
action the Chairman (Paul) may or may not have taken, since nothing he's
done has been shared with us.  Apparently Laurie has an inside track to
his thoughts...it would have been differently perceived if anyone else
on the committee had had a clue what he was doing in his role as Chairman.
       Peggy