[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RALEEF QUESTIONS

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 17:46:30 -0500

    Well, this is slightly off the mark here...but what about passing
the word to NOT support any shows or events of any kind that are held in
Long Beach, CA?  There is no dog breeding of any kind allowed in Long
Beach... and yet, this is where the AKC is taking the Eukanuba
Invitational next year (again!)
    Check it out -- not only BSL, but no breeding of dogs at all!   Why
anyone involved in dogs would conduct any business at all in Long Beach
is beyond me...and the Eukanuba pet show is not even a place where one
can earn points of any kind...why go?  I believe there is an all-breed
club there--don't enter, and don't go!  Make sure they know why you are
not going to spend even 39cents in Long Beach!
    If a place is that unfriendly to dogs, someone tell me why any dog
person should go there!!!!
    Now, there's a place to start -----------------!!!
Peggy

Carolyn wrote:

This is a great post from Jack, he asks the same questions I have asked myself
many
times. WHAT CAN WE DO!