[ SHOWGSD-L ] RALEEF...

  • From: "Laurie Pruett" <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 06:46:42 -0400

>Not according to the Committee Chair. Who attended the NAIA convention? How
>was this paid for? Who approved this expense?  I know some of these  questions
>have been asked, but still no answer.

>I would like to have answers to these questions, are we going to have to
>wait until after elections for that?
I attended the NAIA conference, along with Paul Root.  Stormy was also to
attend but, for reasons that are unkown to me, did not.  Paul asked everyone on
the RALEEF committee if they were interested in attending.  I volunteered and
it was a worthwhile experience.  I am impressed with Patti Strand and her
organization.  I would be very happy to see the GSDCA affiliated with an
organization of that caliber.  The GSDCA paid for my conference registration,
my room and my travel.  I paid for meals not included in the conference and for
transportation to and from the airport and for airport parking.  You'd have to
check with Paul and Lew regarding where the funds were taken from to pay for
the conference, but I was under the impression that it came from RALEEF monies
as a legitimate RALEEF related conference.  I know that Paul worked with Lew in
getting permission to send GSDCA representatives to the conference.

Laurie Pruett