[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re:  RAINBOW BRIDGE AGAIN

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: solanagsd <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 06:19:10 -0500 (CDT)

My heart and prayers go out to you. That was so moving.

=====================
From: solanagsd <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2006/08/10 Thu PM 10:24:06 CDT
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ]  RAINBOW BRIDGE AGAIN

Clear DayThere comes the day when we have to say farewell to those we=20
have loved and that have loved us unconditionally..we have to NOT think =
of our pain at the loss and let them go while they still have
their dignity....  =20
Its way too soon and none to easy, having just lost her brother such
a short time ago.....but I had to "let her go, ease her pain"
       SOLANA LUROS' GYPSY WIND OFA TC CGC TDI
                  JULY 12, 1996 - AUGUST 9, 2006  =20
Run free my sweet angel, join your friends and rule the roost ..free of =
pain from the cancers that were eating away at you...Your eyes
told me it was TIME and as hard as it was I listened..I brought=20
you into this world and I held you as you peacefully crossed over the =
bridge, to the place where the sun always shines and there is no
pain...You will always live on in my heart and the memories of you
will always make me smile and when I look at the legacy you left
for me I will always know just how SPECIAL you were!
Godspeed sweet angel Gypsy!
Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds, MI

Kris Kudel