[ SHOWGSD-L ] RAINBOW BRIDGE

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 01:04:55 -0700

             Luros' Francesca    03-13-94 to 08-03-05
I had recently posted that Francesca at 11+ years old was in great health..
4 generations of beautiful girls...
For no apparent reason she QUIT eating...could be tempted with NOTHING.
All blood work was within normal range for her age...In 5 days she lost
14 pounds....the decision was made to let her go..never an easy thing to
do...As I always do, I held her in my arms and talked to her while she took
her final journey over the bridge..where she joined the ones that have gone
before her..She will be greatly missed here by her daughters and son and
all her grandkids and great grandkids..
Frankie was my second foundation bitch and I thank her breeder/co owner
Lucy Bagot for allowing me the privlege of sharing her life for 11 years.
Godspeed Sweet Francesca..your legacy and memory will remain.
Dam of Solana Luro's Cracklin Rose ( 02-05-97 to 07-19-05)
         Solana Luros' Gypsy Wind OFA TC CGC TDI
        Solana Luros'Beautiful Loser OFA CGC TDI
        Solana Luros' Turn the Page OFA
Grandam of BIF Solana's Stairway to Heaven OFA TC CGC TDI (5 PT RES)
             BISS AM CAN CH Solana's Into The Fire OFA
             Solana's Moondance TC CGC TDI (11 PTS 3 Majors)
             Solana Jada's The Fire Inside (Multiple Sp BP)

Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds, MI