[ SHOWGSD-L ] RAINBOW BRIDGE

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 03:36:04 -0700

Solana Luros' Cracklin' Rose OFA    02-05-97  to 07-19-05
It was with a very heavy heart that I let this young girl go to
the Bridge tonight..but my heartache will be eased by knowing
she suffers no more..her young body was filled with cancer
and I can only guess at her pain...she suffered in silence and
never complained...I held her in my arms and kissed the top
of her head as she took her journey to the land of health &
peace...Play sweet Rose, with all that have gone before and
know someday we will meet again...your memories will live on
in my heart...I will miss you sweet girl...
Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds,MI