[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RAINBOW BRIDGE

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 19:13:05 -0700 (PDT)

same here. Morgan
sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Debbie, my email to you failed.
I wished to send condolences privately, but am not able to.
sheila
solanagsd wrote:
Solana Marilyn's Here We Come Again 12-3-2003/3-29-2008
My sweet sable girl Gotcha was taken from me last Saturday
night in a way that I NEVER EVER want to expierence again
in my life time..Having just turned 4 in December she was in the
prime of her life and I was looking forward to getting her out
this summer and showing her a bit.
I put them all out in their kennels Saturday morning and then
went to run some errands...I usually feed about 9pm..so when
I got to her and her kennel mate only Nel came out...I went in
and called her..she came out walking hunched and swollen...I
immediately called my vet (who is there for me 24-7) rushed her in
BUT it was to late..she was too much in shock to help..her heart
rate was 112 and her temp was 96.4...I cradled her in my arms,
held the vein off and cried as she peacefully went to the bridge.
The vet feels the spleen flipped first and then caused her to
BLOAT,...her stomach had not torsioned.
I have not been able to talk about this as it is so senseless to
me...I would have never knowingly bred into a line that is known
to produce this.
REST IN PEACE SWEET GOTCHA- TIL WE MEET AGAIN
Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds, MI
http://www.myspace.com/solanagsd
Proud Member
Last Hope Safe Haven for German Shepherd Dogs
http://lasthopesafehaven.com/

Access, No Cost.

Morgan and His Angels
  Precious, OFA