[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RAGE SYNDROME

  • From: "Barbara Allen" <BarMarGSD@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:54:59 -0400

I don't have links to any of the actual "studies."   The majority of the
information (reports/articles/books/surveys) regarding adverse reactions are
from veterinarians or other medical practitioners.  Apparently, the rabies
vaccine has the highest incidence of adverse reactions (the most common being
behavioral) and is probably one of the many reasons for the Rabies Challenge
Study.

As an example (not rabies specific) of just one of many reports:

As reported by Dr. Andrew Jones DVM:
By looking at scientific data from both human and animal-based research, we are
able to say that vaccines are proven to cause inflammatory and immune- mediated
diseases. The UK vet Christopher Day observed that, where the start date of an
illness in his patients is known, around 80% of patients started to be ill
within three months of vaccination. CHC (Canine Health Concern) put this theory
to the test by inviting pet owners to complete a short questionnaire.
There were over 4,000 dogs in the survey. We asked, if your dog is ill, when
did he become ill in relation to the vaccine? We have been astounded by the
results so far.

  a.. 91% of Ataxia cases occurred within three months of a vaccine event
  b.. 81% of dogs who had tumours at their vaccine sites, first developed the
tumours within three months of being vaccinated
  c.. 78.6% of dogs with encephalitis (inflammation of the brain) first
developed the condition within three months of being vaccinated
  d.. 73.1% of epileptic dogs first became epileptic within three months of
being vaccinated
  e.. 65.9% of dogs with colitis developed the condition within that first
three months
  f.. 64.9% of dogs with behavioural problems started to be a problem within
three months of vaccination
  g.. 61.5% of dogs developed liver failure within three months of being
vaccinated.
The above figures were chosen at random from our findings to illustrate the
principle to you: vaccines may be protecting our dogs against viral disease,
but they are doing this at a very high price. If vaccination had no bearing on
subsequent illness, only 25% of dogs should become ill in each three-month
period.