[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: R Re: QUESTION? 'White Motion'

  • From: "Rbuffdogs ." <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 16:27:08 -0700

Yes Carolyn, far greater concerns, and I know some will roll their eyes..
but
as a Western US exhibitor,
along with Carolyn and many many others, we too wonder, what will become
of a Nationals for those of us West of the Rockies?
You notice I did not say
"West Coast"  because it is not just an issue of the coastal regions, it is
an issue
for an entire 1/3 of the country.   Philly, and then St Louis for the next
3 years?
Not do able, not realistic, and wholly disenfranchising for a large portion
of the membership.
I don't know too many folks that can afford to take the time or the money
drive to St Louis , for an overly long National and drive home.
At least when the Nationals was being rotated every 3 years, it gave all
members a
reasonable shot at getting to a National.   Now?  Well, at this rate Hunter
will be a FRESHMAN
in HIGH SCHOOL before he sees another National..what a shame...he looks
forward to it too...
so do we...so does everyone I know in the Western US.
So the hoo haw over WHITE DOGS?   Nope sorry , just isn't enough to bother
me...
not seeing or competing in another National until maybe 2016  or beyond for
1/3 of the country...
yeah that bothers me...a lot.  Damn skippy it does.
Kathy who is going to play with the dogs and the horses .....

*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
*Updated: June 2013*
*CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan