[ SHOWGSD-L ] R I P ZEPPI

  • From: "SolanaGSD" <SolanaGSD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 23:23:37 -0400

     BIF Solana's Stairway To Heaven OFA TC TDI CGC

     ( CH Mephisto ROM x Solana Luros' Gypsy Wind )

I woke up to what I thought was going to be a glorious day, the sun was
shining, the deer were in the yard eating their apples and carrots. I let
Zep out to potty and turned around and saw that she had thrown up several
times in the laundry room. I knew that with her DM progressing that her time
with me was limited.never did I expect to have to rush her into my vets at a
little after 8am to find that her spleen had ruptured sometime in the night
and her body was so filled with toxins that there was no way to save her. As
I sat on the floor with her in my lap she left this world in my arms with me
kissing her head and letting her know just how much I loved her. I brought
her into this world almost ten years ago and now she has walked that
Stairway To Heaven and received her ANGEL WINGS. Rest in Peace my sweet
girl, know how much you were loved and you will be missed. I know you are
here in SPIRIT and that does comfort me.Until we meet again sweet
Zeppi.Godspeed!

Deborah Gebhard

Solana GSD, Mich

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/ChHaley

__._,_.___

      Visit the GSDhaven website @
  http://members.tripod.com:80/gsdhaven2/

This is a small limited group of GSD
fanciers.Please let what is said on this list remain on this list,to do
otherwise will break the trust of this special list.
No, slamming or feuding will be tolerated.
To be set mail or no-mail please contact:
       Moderators:
   Ruth:rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx
  Ginger Cleary: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx
   List Owner:K.Fisher
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GSDhaven/

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=2263744/grpspId=1705042543/msgId
=445053/stime=1308192661>

Change settings via the Web
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GSDhaven/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNG12a2h0BF9TAzk3ND
c2NTkwBGdycElkAzIyNjM3NDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQyNTQzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3N0bmdzBH
N0aW1lAzEzMDgxOTI2NjE->  (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
<mailto:GSDhaven-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest>
| Switch to Fully Featured
<mailto:GSDhaven-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Fo
rmat:%20Fully%20Featured>
Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GSDhaven;_ylc=X3oDMTJkbzhvaDk0BF9TAzk3NDc2NTk
wBGdycElkAzIyNjM3NDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQyNTQzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2hwZgRzdGltZQM
xMzA4MTkyNjYx> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Unsubscribe