[ SHOWGSD-L ] Quno !!! - DJD Question for breeders

  • From: Tari Kridler <chsweetsun@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:31:10 -0400

2 x Sel. Ch. Quno is now 11 1/2 and was diagnosed with DJD when he was OFA'd at
2.? He is STILL running around here like a pup(even tho there were Rumors he
was Gone!).? IF anyone wants to see proof, I?can make a video and put it on my
website.? If no one would have bred to him, there would be limited Kridler
Progeny, that's for sure.?
I know, I've heard from several, that you should NOT breed to dogs that won't
pass, but I have to say, we'll limit our Gene Pool Down to Nothing if you all
plan on that.? Other option...breed and/or buy to German lines, but you maybe
bringing in More than you expected there,too!
?Tari Kridler
Home of 2003 GVx Ch.Kridler's Ruby& Her Father- 2xSel. Ch. Kridler's Quno & her
sister Amer&Can BIS Ch.Kridler's Tanzanite & Kridler's K9-11 GSD Rescue@
http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com