[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Quiznos bows to PETA

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 08:51:36 -0500

  Stormy,
  I agree with you and have already sent an email to Quiznos telling them I am
boybotting them.  If you don't tell them they won't even know.  I told them
it was because of there cowering to PETA who has no real power over
Quiznos.   I told them that the vast majority of Americans do not agree with
PETA and that if I saw PETA picketing one of there restraunts I would make sure
I went in a bought something even if I wasn't hungry.

Glenn
Shaden Shepherds