[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Quiznos

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:40:30 -0800

You cannot get an email address from their site. It is a menu driven
form/mail so each individual emailer has to go to their page, fill in
the form and then type the message. While this is more time consuming
it keeps them from getting forwarded mail, junk mail and etc.

Dave

I could look it up, but what's their email addy?

On Feb 11, 2009, at 10:35:07 AM, candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I just read in today's newspaper in Jackson Hole that Quiznos is
following
PETA guidlines as to some of the eggs and meats they purchase. I can't
find
anything about it on their website, but I did e-mail them and let them
know
that because of their PETA involvement I would no longer be doing
business
with them.

CandyZ

--
Stormy Hope
carpoc.org

======
POST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the
original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE
EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT
IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS
PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

======