[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Quiznos

  • From: candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:24:14 GMT

Kathy,

I agree with what you are saying, but I won't support anyone that has
anything to do with PETA.  All my meat is free range.  My freezer is full of
elk, venison, antelope, grouse, duck and goose!

CandyZ

candiasgsd.com

==========================
> POST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the
original
>  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of any
> kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of
the

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE  THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION
OR USE IN ANY
> MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH  APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT
THE EXPRESS
> PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST  AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT
IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN,
> AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE PROSECUTED.

==========================

> **************The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the
Grammy

> POST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the
original author and of
GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind
are permitted without
prior permission of the original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management.
ALL RIGHTS
RESERVED.