[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Quiting is easy.

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 00:35:55 +0000 (UTC)

I have talked to Randy C.  once at a National....love the Guy....but the first
time I saw him judge he put up a 9-12 puppy male BOB at a specialty show years
ago when specialty shows were much larger than they are now,,,I said to
myself....that guy has guts......well that guy judges dogs and does what HE
thinks is right!...I'd love to see him judge a National....too bad I won't get
to vote for him....Ed