[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Quiting is easy.

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 10:57:57 -0700

I like to think this could be the start of something great, new Prez,
Directors,
I am going to hang in there with the club.  YES there have been times I
have
threatened to leave, but if I leave, then it is one less person to fight for
the breed
the right to represent to the SV and to pass it on to people like Hunter and
other
young kids.
If we quit , then it sends a signal to the new kids....
Personally , I look forward to seeing what the new electees will do.  They
will have a
very tough road, because they have been handed a real mess.    I think they
are up
to the challenge....so am I.
Kathy
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
* <http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>**UPDATED: Sept 18**, 2011*
*Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
**CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*Kappo von Eisenwerk (V Geck di Casa Nobili son)
*
*Nixie vd Sequoia Gigantea   "Cinderella Dog"*
*
"Victory...*Vires et honestas"