[ SHOWGSD-L ] Quilt Raffle site is now up and ready

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 07:33:43 -0700 (PDT)

OK hope this works; it's a beautiful quilt, if not I can send info individually
and lots of interest. My Yahoo Groups had no problem receiving..

Morgan  Lewis, RPh.
Member GSDCA
Board Member Canine Pet  Rescue
http://www.caninepetrescue.com/
"So Much to Do, So Little Time"

From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>

To: "MORGAN LEWIS" <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 5:22 PM

Contact Constant Contact (they are great about helping, either on line (chat)
or phone).  Send them what I received when I used the url.  Tell them I am on
MAC, used FireFox browser

Storm

I forwarded to me and it came through fine. It's the SITE