[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question....yes I'm lazy

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 14:38:40 -0800 (PST)

Further clarification.....I am not looking to BUY crates, God knows I already
have way too many...I am making a pick-up at the airport tomorrow weather
permitting, and I need to know if they will both fit into my pilot...and the
smart thing to do would be to take my sorry lazy "you know what" and see if I
can fit two of my  500s.....but no.....I try to take the easy way out and ask
the list, because somebody out there has a Honda Pilot SUV...and that person
knows the answer...so I guess I'll just take the trip to my storage shed and
see if I can do it, If not I'll just go steel a van!.......what am I picking up
you ask???? I  ordered two baby reindeer from the North Pole....Santa has an
extra litter this year cuz Rudolf and Blitzen were real busy this past
year....lol....I wish I knew how my mind worked...it's not easy being the
Flower Boy...lol.... and what pray tell am I going to do with these two
Reindeer you ask?......well....you all know what I feed my
 dogs.......lol....FB
Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   I need to know if two (2) size 500
crates will fit in a Honda Pilot SUV......if you know for a fact the answer to
this burning question, please e-mail me....Thanks.....Ed