[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Questions on puppy shots and puppy sales contracts

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:08:29 -0800 (PST)

Seeing as I have not done any of this since I was a kid, I would be interested
too.  Please post some of this information so I can read it too.
  Thankxxxx, Sheila
PPeters908@xxxxxxx wrote:
  We are first time breeders, have a litter of nine beautiful five week old
babies and are very interested in hearing your opinions on when to give puppies
their first shots. We've heard varying opinions on this from different
veterinarians in our area and we are interested to learn what other breeder
practices have been over the years and whether you have changed your practices
recently and why. Also interested in learning about what others have in place
are far as puppy sales contracts. We have gathered several samples but
welcome more. Just wondering too, how many perform any type of puppy aptitude
test. For us less experienced breeders this would seem to be an important part
of our learning process and important to potential buyers. Would appreciate
posting your feedback to the list so that others may also benefit for your
experience and expertise. Thank you,

Paula, Ray and 'The Kids'
Hidden Valley Shepherds

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
 Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!