[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Questions and Answers

  • From: "Jane Kerner" <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:33:07 -0500

How is it possible to deny  BOB competition  access to dogs and bitches that
are eligible according to AKC rules governing the exhibition of pure bred dogs?
It is appears impossible to keep an AKC Champion of record (or the winner's dog
or winners bitch awarded the day before at the National)who is eligible for the
Best of Breed competition out of the ring.  The AKC has set the rules.

The GSDCA has already established a title which includes a "gun shot"  sound
shy test.
It is the TC.

Anyone is free to participate in any of the venues with their dog for which
said dog is eligible.

A "gunshot test" already exists within the frame work of the Temperament
Certification.

Jane Kerner