[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Questions about judging teeth...

  • From: "D.D. and Bonnie Ardoin" <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>, <Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:48:23 -0500

I have a question!  What is the difference between undesirable and fault.
Which is worse and how much worse?  Is undesirable acceptable where fault is
not or is it the other way around?  I personally consider undesirable as a
subcategory of the term "Fault", e.g. undesirable, fault, serious fault and
very serious fault.  Please correct me, with proof, if I am incorrect which
is the same as wrong?  D.D.