[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question...and yes its OT

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sincagsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:29:54 -0500

Oh, I don't know.  For all you Yankees, the first thing you have to
learn about driving in the South is that when a road goes North at any
time, it is marked "North" even when it really is going east.  The roads
marked "South" often are going West.   I think when the former
Confederate states printed road signs, they forgot all about East and
West...
    dya think I shoulda told y'all this before hand?  LOL!
Peggy